Thursday, October 21, 2004

well well well

look who decided to come and post someting???
yep it's me and I'm sorry :~(
there's been so much happening lately...
esp with the kids in school, by the time homework is done there's just no time to get online....
as for the family problems...
things are better...
we're working on our troubles and are actually happy again...
and we haven't been for sometime now...
I've been doing some crocheting and some knitting too...
I wanted to make a knit helmut hat for myself and well using sz 15 circular hooks and 3 strands of yarn it turned out way to big...
so thats now a hat scarf combo!!
it fits Alberts head and is even a bit to big for him...
so there goes me wearing it?!!?
I'm planning on making another with different yarns in purples,
so we'll see how that goes...
and I might even try it on and take a pic for you to see...
but only if your lucky... lol... ok a bit evil.. but someone has to be.. he he he
I started a afghan too.... and no I haven't even finished the one for dad yet...
this one is in sc with a drop dc every 10th st, and makes a diagnal pattern...
VERY AWSOME!!
when I seen it in a old mag I just had to try it...
It's about as fat as a scarf right now...
and that gave me an idea for a hat and scarf set with the same idea...
to many ideas to little time
( and yarn too)
(must go shopping!!!)
I'm trying to make a dream catcher too..
. but am having problems with getting whats in my head to the hook,
hopefully I'll get it figured and can post it here...
I wanted to make it for my daughter for X-mas...
I think my problem is I need thicker yarn... maybe lustersheen??
I'm using sz 10 cotton right now
and thats a tiny bit to small
ok I'll quit rambeling and post some pics...
give me 5 mins or so...
have to go to Flickr
Hope you all are having just the best day!!
:~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home