Thursday, September 16, 2004

been awhile huh??

well... what have I been up to?? besides working, crocheting, knitting, doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, helping the kids with homework... not to much... lol....yup... keeping pretty busy!!
I have the day off today, so I'm planning to catch up on some crocheting... I owe alot of ppl bday squares from my msn group ;~S I hope they're not mad at me... I think I'm a couple months behind?!?! bad me

Albert ( hubby) went hunting the other day with his brother... they got one elk and are going to split the meat... good thing too... I don't think we have enough room for about 800 lbs of meat!?!? yep... they're BIG animals!! Albert is still hunting tho... it's just not right if you can't get one of your own... men?!?! what can you do with them?? yeah I don't know either??

It's been pretty sad around the community lately.... the same day my grandma dies, mom's neighbour died of a heart attach, then a couple days later a guy ( 19) from the town nearest us rolled his truck and died a couple days later... and then a friend (22)of his was visiting his family and on the way home, blew a tire, rolled his truck and also died... the sad thing is I knew all of them... and especially right after g'ma died it all hit pretty hard.

well better go do something productive today
later

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry hon...

I hope you get a chance to unwind today while working on something!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home