Tuesday, November 23, 2004

4 more days!!!

There's a craft show in town on the 27th... a friend and myself are going in it with all of our crochet "things".. been working like a bugger to get ready... on the weekend I made 3 Posh Ponchos one is blue ( which I got for my b-day) with 3 little flowers by the shoulder, one is a pink/grey varigated, with a big flower at the shoulder... and the last one is white with eyelash yarn around the neck line... by far it's the best I think ;~)... I never did get anymore dolls done... but I did finish a cute clown I had started about a yr ago.. Yeah ME... lol..

As for xmas presents I have just about nothing done... (been working on this show)
what I do have done is a eyelash scarf for my mom, and I started knitting a hat to match but with only eyelash as a trim.... I have plans to make some sockyarn gloves for her too.. they're easy and fast so I think It'll happen.....
The blanket for my dad is still at the same stage it was the last time I wrote about it... I think if I put everything else away except for x-mas stuff after this show I might be able to get some things done!! The girls really loved the poncho's, so thats what I'm going to make them... and one for my SIL also... and for my brother?!?!? yup you got it I'm not to sure.... he does wear ties to work... so maybe crochet him a neck tie??? Hmmmmm... not to sure if he'd wear it... lol...
and for Albert... maybe a bright orange hunting hat?? yep probally.

It started snowing here today... I think winter is here to stay this time.. it's quite the change from +8c weather we had here last week!! Had to tear the house apart to find all the kids snow stuff... DJ 's jacket is getting to small... so I looked for one of my old ones... and I found one I had in gr 11 or 12... and IT FITS HER!!! it's a bit long in the sleeves.. but it's perfect, hopefully it'll last for a few yrs... and she think's it's COOL.;~)

Albert started working days.... getting up at 5 in the morning is taking a turn on him... he's just about sleeping at supper... ( he's been working nights since Naiomi was little... so 6 yrs) He has 10 days to try out this new shift and if he doesn't like it can go back to nights again... so we'll see what happens.

toodles for now

~V~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home