Thursday, August 19, 2004

so feet need socks??


feet need socks CAL
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.
why yes they do!!
I joined the feet need socks CAL today and made these this afternoon and evening... usually it takes me longer to do some hookin but today was my day off and I can just sit and crochet if I want to... lol...
and the best part about the socks... they're both THE SAME SIZE!!! for my first pair thats very impressive.... altho I did have to rip out 1/2 of the second pair... it was only 4 stitches to small.. 4 stitches!! well omg... was I ever mad... but got over it.. I took a break and kept hookin after some supper...
this is a awsome pattern called toes-up crocheted socks

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna Hulka said...

Fantastic socks, Dandy! Love the colors. Great stitchin'!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home