Tuesday, August 17, 2004

brown thread purse


brown thread purse
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.
I got this idea about 4 days ago... it's a purse in #10 thread... I really thought it would take longer to crochet... but so far, just working on it at nights after work... it's almost done :~) I want to get some silk or satin for the inside, a zipper for the top too... or maybe just a wooden bead for a closure we'll see when it gets to that point... it's a bit see thru right now... (hence the satin), and who wants to advertise whats in there?!?!
other than that I just have to finish all the other things that I've started... a dog pottie peeker, a thread frog, the same from but in yarn...and oh yeah... some more foot thongs... lol.. better get crackin!!

Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Maro said...

It´s really cool! i should fix my scanner so i can show you my scarf made by crochet. ;)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home