Sunday, July 25, 2004

Hi all!!

Well this is my first blog so please be patient with me, this will be a learning experience!!
I'll tell you a bit about me, I'm 29, married to Albert for 8 yrs and we have 2 girls 9 and 6. We live out in the country and enjoy every minute of it! We have a 4 acre yard... so yep.. LOADS of grass to cut!! with a yard so big there's room for lots of extras.. like a huge garden ( we're to busy this yr tho and the weeds took over?!?!) and a fish pond.
Whats new today.. I designed a new pattern ... a flower wrist pincushion. so fast and cute, will take a pic tomorrow for you. I also crocheted a kalidiscope(sp) purse for my youngest girl, she just loves it! and now I'm working on a pooper peeker, it's a crocheted dog that has a hole in the top that your TP can come out of... looks cute in the mag, so had to give it a go!!
 
and now for a shameless plug for my other site HappyHooker ( a Crocheters Paradise)
if you love crocheting come and join us!!
 
 
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home